:: LaguKu UntukMu ::

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Presentation Proposal

It has been a month since my last entry. Busy with the new semester and busy with my final project. Next week will be the proposal presentation for my final project. Under the supervision of Prof Dr Mohd Shahar, the project that i will proposed is the Regional Input-Output Analysis: A case study of selected manufacturing sub-sector in Johor state. The panel for my presentation are PM Hasni and Dr Siti Mariam, if i'm not overlookla. Knowing PM Hasni since she had taught me when i took my degree while Dr Siti Mariam is a new lecturer. That what PM Paezah (KP CS 771) told me last Friday. I feel nervous about the presentation. I hope that everything will be okay and i could defend my project this Thursday. GOOD LUCK TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment