:: LaguKu UntukMu ::

Friday, September 11, 2009

Perasaan II

My last post mention about this topic. Just would to express my feeling now. Baru saje tgk a few pic berbuka puasa my frens and of course i do not know about this berbuka puasa event. Nape diorang tak inform saya? Mungkin kerana saya jauh, yup i'm in Segamat and diorang kat KL, but for me that's not a reason. Dah sah-sah you all know where i am, why did do the event during the weekdays. Saya tak berkecil hati pun sekiranya mereka just bagi tau walaupun saya tak dapat dtg. For example my uni "klik" , they do msg me about the berbuka event and but the day they plan i've presentation for my master class the next day. At least I feel appreciated by inviting me....
Memang nampak macam kelakar jer kan?We have been frens for such a long time and wants it to be forever. But since i'm at Segamat(ye ke since i kat Segamat, cam rasa dah lama jer), if i'm not calling you all then we will not contacted at all. I just feel that, you know me and i know you and that's it. I don't want more just "Tanda Ingatan Mesra" jer. Sometime i just rasa, mesti tak seronok kawan ngan saya kan?that's why la kot diorang tak pernah ingat..
Kalau nak terasa hati tu, memang dah banyak kali terasa tapi buat tak tahu jer. And this time jer luahkan. itupun kat blog ni.dioang tahu ker?kalau diorang baca la....
well minta maaf zahir dan batin.....just expressing my feeling today...

No comments:

Post a Comment